- Assure basic education to all children in our focus villages
- Assist the poor families who are unable to afford for the education of their children
- Help the rural children to cope up with their studies through evening schools
- Motivate and award scholarship to the Tribal and Dalit youth to pursue higher education
- Activate the Parent-Teacher Association to ensure proper functioning of schools and quality education to children.
- Education Campaign
- Education Assistance
- Supplementary School
- Monthly Scholarship / Stipend for higher Education.
- Vocational & Career Guidance
- 100% enrolment in schools in 175 villages
- 5849 Children have availed educational assistance
- 433 Youth have completed higher studies with our scholarship
- 26 Supplementary schools are run in remote villages
- 3000 young men and women have made right choice in education and employment
- Drop out is reduced to less than 10% in tribal and Dalit areas.
- First generation of tribal communities is in the school in several tribal villages.
- Healthy habits are practiced by the tribal and Dalit children.
SCHOLARSHIPS Youth who have completed high school and higher secondary school education were given scholarship at the very beginning of academic year, so that the students can get the educational materials early and start learning very easy. Scholarship include books, notes,bags, other study materials including sweaters.They are also provided with cash.Students receive their scholarship materials and cash in a function conducted by Island Trust. Students from various criteria i.e Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics, Technical Training Institutes, Medical, Engineering, Law Courses also receive Scholarship under this trust.